Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The game will be on soon

Altae Online Staff List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xStorm
Owner
Owner
xStorm

Altae Online Staff List Empty
PostSubject: Altae Online Staff List   Altae Online Staff List Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 am

Administrators -
(Administrator: A position known to all. Administrator status has the priviliges of higher authority, so obviously more of a voice when making decisions).
-[Admin]xStorm
-[Admin]Jack
-[Admin]Zephyr

Developers -
(Developer: A developer is the backbone of a game, providing all of our players with new content/bug fixes, and deals with everything technical-wise).
-[Dev]CookieZ
-[Dev]Dell
-[Dev]GamerIcon

Game Masters -
(Game Masters: Game Masters handle in-game problems, work on technical problems for players, they also hold events and are in charge of CL recruitment. They also help Admins/Devs test new content and etc. We do not have a GM+, so all 3 of our GM's have equal power over their duties. CL recruitment is equally handled by all of our GM's).
-[GM]Burna
-
-

Community Leaders -
(Community Leaders roles are situated mainly in-game though they will help players with technical problems if needed. If you have any problems, questions, or concerns in-game, these are the people to come to).
[CL]DonTCrY
[CL]-

3D Artists -
(3D Artists roles are to make custom maps,bosses,armors etc.They must have experience on Blender,Nifskope.)
-[3D]-
-[3D]-
-[Art]Luka

Last edited by xStorm on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://altaeonline.catsboard.com
Chocolate

Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online Staff List   Altae Online Staff List Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 am

I agree with that
Back to top Go down
Chocolate

Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online Staff List   Altae Online Staff List Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Just so you know i'm sorry about my brothers arrogance anyways keep up the work.
Back to top Go down
matownsu

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online Staff List   Altae Online Staff List Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 am

lol Luka... that's my name XD, can some1 tell me where is he from or if u read this Luka just answer please
Back to top Go down

Altae Online Staff List
Page 1 of 1