Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The game will be on soon

Altae Online's First Official Event!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyr

Altae Online's First Official Event! Empty
PostSubject: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 am

Hello everyone, just thought I would let you know of my first planned event for you all!
On the day of this post, it would have been my birthday (getting old now lol).
So in honour of my birthday, for when the server is released, we will have a special event for everyone.
I have two event ideas (please let me know how you feel about them):

'Retrieve the Presents':
Rules: A certain amount of chests will be scattered across the server (with very good prizes). However, it will not be as easy as just finding them, you have to defeat the monsters that surround the chest (harder monsters=better chest). The number of chests will be revealed at the start of the event, and ANYONE can play this game!

'Find the Spawn':
Rules: In this game, a monster spawn will appear in a map, but it does not belong there. For example, you wouldn't find a King Mushroom in Sand Hill, or an Imp in Alberstol Ruins. The aim of the game is simple, you have to find the ill-placed monster, and tell us the map and the co-ordinates. The first person to tell us the correct answer will win the prize.

Feedback is much appreciated! Very Happy

Last edited by Zephyr on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meowchan

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 pm

o: the spawn one sounds fun
Back to top Go down
DonTCrY
Community Leader
Community Leader
DonTCrY

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 am

Zephyr you have good ideas for Events ;3
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

Thanks DonTCrY lol
I'm sure I can think of other ideas, but it will take some time xD

Once I think of some more, I will add them in a separate post, and then possibly request some feedback? Smile

Last edited by Zephyr on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:26 am

'Retrieve the Presents' sound way more fun than Find The Spawn, for not only is that even going to be held in honor of your birthday but also anyone can play that game... Of my understanding of the other event you have to be a higher level obeviousely to be able to go to other maps......
Back to top Go down
DonTCrY
Community Leader
Community Leader
DonTCrY

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 am

It not a problem Vasto him can put the mob in map low lvl ... xD
Back to top Go down
DonTCrY
Community Leader
Community Leader
DonTCrY

PostSubject: Re: Altae Online's First Official Event!   Altae Online's First Official Event! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am

Zephyr sure you have time for think about more nice events and ofc i go do mines feedback<3 tongue
Back to top Go down

Altae Online's First Official Event!
Page 1 of 1